Solo Ground Glass on Glass Adapter
Thanks for your intrest in our Solo Ground Glass on Glass Adapters. Many models are out of stock due to a glass supply shortage on the glass we need to manufacture them. Latest ETA on full stock availability is mid April. Sorry for the current out of stock situation and availability date changes. We are dependant on the specialized glass required to manufacture these and as the glass suppliers change their ETAs we need to change ours as well. Thanks for your patience, PV.
Custom made Ground Glass on Glass Adapter for your Solo Vaporizer. Now you can have a Pure All Glass connection between your Solo vaporizer and a water tool to condition your vapor. These are very strong and can easily support the weight of your Solo.
Made with borosilicate glass and high quality ground glass joints.
Available in 14mm, 18mm and 24mm carbed and non-carbed versions.
All versions include roll stops which also act as finger grips to pull the adapter out together with the Solo.
Blaze Water Tool and Solo Vaporizer available separately
- Grind your flowers to a fine consistency, recommended to use our Volcano Grinder
- Fill the bowl on your Solo Ground Glass on Glass (GonG) Adapter all the way and very very lightly pack a bit
- Holding your Solo upside down, insert the Solo GonG Adapter all the way in and then turn the Solo the right way up
- Turn your Solo on and heat to your desired temperature with Solo GonG Adapter inserted during warm up
- Once Solo reaches your selected temperature wait an extra 60 seconds to heat soak your biomass and Solo GonG Adapter
- Insert GonG end of adapter into your female water tool joint, or use the GonG joint on the adapter as a mouthpiece
- Take a nice long slow inhalation
- Wait 30 seconds between hits to allow your Solo to stabilize
- Resist the urge to inhale too fast or hard, overwhelming the Solo's heater
- You can raise the temperature for the last few hits to get the full spectrum from your flowers
- Bowl is spent when there is no more vapor production
- Always empty spent bowl while it is still at its hottest, a cool bowl is much harder to empty cleanly
Disclaimer: PlanetVape is not responsible for any damage or personal injury caused by or from using our products. Glass is breakable and sharp, please use accordingly.
Customers also bought
We accept PayPal, Interac e-Transfer, Visa and Mastercard