AW IMR 18650 2000mAh LiMN Rechargeable Lithium Battery
These are the newest version of the AW IMR Safe chemistry LiMN 3.7V rechargeable batteries in an 18650 size. These cells can handle high amperage and are safe to use in series / multi-cell applications. Can be charged with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output.
Specifications: (these are direct from the manufacture, any variance on other sites are incorrect)
- Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
- Capacity : 2000mAh
- Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
- Standard Charge : CC/CV (max. charging rate 2A)
- Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate : 10A
- Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 to 60 Degrees Celsius
- (1) x AW IMR 18650 Battery
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge, IF ALLOWED TO DROP PAST 2.5 volts, chargers will no longer be able to charge these batteries
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible
- Leaving LiIon batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit (will release tremendous current)
- Do not dispose of in fire
These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers. Please check the voltage of them right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or make them leak. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR cells.
Disclaimer: PlanetVape is not responsible for any damage or personal injury caused by or from using our products. Glass is breakable and sharp, please use accordingly.
No posts found